Re: Need Security Contact Info

From: joe star (alan6_at_melimail.com)
Date: 10/18/04

    Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:51:39 +0200
    To: <tommy@providesecurity.com>

    I dont have any contact at Netegrity but you should try to talk to a CERT which could relay your informations by the FIRST and probably have keys to introduce you to Integrity.

    As i use it, Im' also interested in what you found about Siteminder.

    Best resgards,
    alan

    On 15-10-2004 15:56:02 <tommy@providesecurity.com> was overheard saying:
    > Does anyone have a direct security contact to someone at Netegrity? I have
    > found a few issues with SiteMinder I need to discuss with them.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Thomas Ryan

    ---------------------------------
    Melimail -- Une adresse @melimail.com gratuite ?
    Viens réserver ton pseudo avant tout le monde !!
    http://www.melimail.com

    • [Full-Disclosure] Need Security Contact Info
      ... Does anyone have a direct security contact to someone at Netegrity? ... found a few issues with SiteMinder I need to discuss with them. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Need Security Contact Info
      ... Does anyone have a direct security contact to someone at Netegrity? ... found a few issues with SiteMinder I need to discuss with them. ... Thomas Ryan ...
      (Vuln-Dev)
    • Re: Need Security Contact Info
      ... I couldn't find a number, but Computer Associates owns Netegrity, and ... Chris ... > found a few issues with SiteMinder I need to discuss with them. ... > Thomas Ryan ...
      (Vuln-Dev)