RE: Shell:

From: Ferruh Mavituna (
Date: 07/09/04

    To: "'Perrymon, Josh L.'" <>, <>
    Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:42:14 +0300

    I tested this in Firefox 0.9.1, and strangely it fires-up my hex editor with
    given application.

    And in IE (Win2003) if I run it by myself it executes calc.exe or any other
    exe in any place with shell and directory traversal.

    But when I try to link it from a webpage it doesn't work my computer zone or
    internet zone it opens file download dialog box.