Sobig / Blaster on steroids

From: J. Oquendo (segment_at_antioffline.com)
Date: 08/21/03

    Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:32:12 -0400
    To: vuln-dev@securityfocus.com

    Didn't know which list to actually send this to, but
    I figured since it's a theory on what could happen
    should someone take more time configuring something
    similar to Sobig / MSBlast on a higher level using
    TCP / IP.

    Be gentle with the paper it's part informational,
    part theory. There is no harmful intentions in any-
    thing contained in the document, I state this should
    anyone get the notion that I wrote it to give virii
    creators ideas. I wrote the paper after wondering
    whether or not something similar to the content could
    be done, and if so what could be done... (Although
    I cannot imagine much being done).

    http://www.politrix.org/rants.html

    Yours truly,
    J. Oquendo / sil

    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    Jesus Oquendo
    sil @ disgraced . org
    sil @ antioffline . com
    segment ... antioffline . com
    PGP Fingerprint
    39A7 24C6 A9A0 6C67 96CA 0302 F1D3 2420 851E E3D0

    http://www.antioffline.com
    http://www.politrix.org

    You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know,
    it'll take time to restore chaos and order, order out
    of chaos. But we will." George W. Bush Washington,
    D.C., April 13, 2003