Starting on Assembly under win32

From: Hyperion (nemesis_at_croasdalepreston.fsnet.co.uk)
Date: 06/27/03

    To: "Vul-Dev Securityfocus" <vuln-dev@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:00:02 +0100

    Hello everyone.

     I am basicly just looking for some info on any tutorials there may be out
    there, that would help me get started from a basic level, with assembly
    language coding under my WinXp system.

    I have downloaded masm32 and also Negatory Assembly Studio 1.0, which I will
    use to learn to code in assembly.

    I have also downloaded a .pdf version of, The Art Of Assembly, but being a
    complete begginer when it comes to assembly, I don't no if if that book is
    teaching me the -right form- of the assembly language for my AMD XP 2200 cpu
    and WinXP os.

     If anyone could point me to a site were there are tutorials from abasic
    level, for someone like me, were they would explain the various types and
    which type of asm i nead to learn in order to code within my system, I would
    be greatfull :)

    Thanks in advance.
    Hyperion