Starting on Assembly under win32

From: Hyperion (nemesis_at_croasdalepreston.fsnet.co.uk)
Date: 06/27/03

    To: "Vul-Dev Securityfocus" <vuln-dev@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:00:02 +0100

    Hello everyone.

     I am basicly just looking for some info on any tutorials there may be out
    there, that would help me get started from a basic level, with assembly
    language coding under my WinXp system.

    I have downloaded masm32 and also Negatory Assembly Studio 1.0, which I will
    use to learn to code in assembly.

    I have also downloaded a .pdf version of, The Art Of Assembly, but being a
    complete begginer when it comes to assembly, I don't no if if that book is
    teaching me the -right form- of the assembly language for my AMD XP 2200 cpu
    and WinXP os.

     If anyone could point me to a site were there are tutorials from abasic
    level, for someone like me, were they would explain the various types and
    which type of asm i nead to learn in order to code within my system, I would
    be greatfull :)

    Thanks in advance.
    Hyperion

    • RE: Starting on Assembly under win32
      ... out there, that would help me get started from a basic level, with ... assembly language coding under my WinXp system. ... I have downloaded masm32 and also Negatory Assembly Studio 1.0, ... book is teaching me the -right form- of the assembly language for my AMD ...
      (Vuln-Dev)
    • RE: Starting on Assembly under win32
      ... For Win32 Assembly Programming: ... > I am basicly just looking for some info on any tutorials there may be out ... >there, that would help me get started from a basic level, with assembly ... >language coding under my WinXp system. ...
      (Vuln-Dev)
    • Re: Easier Tutorials
      ... The tutorials assume that you're familiar with a basic level of 3D geometry and linear algebra. ... Spend some time learning the terminology, learning about linear transformations and their matrix representations, and about the way the 3D hardware actually works. ... Once you've got that under your belt, you'll find the tutorials - which merely teach you how to express that theory in 'Direct3D language' - are much simpler to understand. ...