Re: [Vuln-dev Challenge] Challenge #2

From: D. (dugely_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/24/03

    Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 04:59:35 -0700 (PDT)
    To: vuln-dev@securityfocus.com

    Hello vuln-dev!

    Attached is an exploit for vulndev2.c, or you can
    download it here:

    http://www.hcsw.org/sploits/vulndev2sploit.c

    This was a fun challenge and I hope there are lots of
    interesting posts about it as well as many more
    interesting challenges in the future!

    Doug Hoyte
    Hypervivid Solutions, Inc

    http://search.yahoo.com

    • Re: Yahoo quotes error in Excel
      ... This pointing is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... I can not speculate to Yahoo behavior on this manner. ... eg get a quote for IBM and click the "download ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
    • Re: KRAMER KONFUSED BUT CAUGHT OUT AGAIN
      ... your posts they do not now exist on my computer. ... Yahoo is now a no go area for me as is anything to do with Google apart ... why don't you like Yahoo or Google? ... only place my address was available for spammers to get it from. ...
      (rec.knives)
    • Re: stopRFI group
      ... posting additional documents under this thread on rec.radio.shortwave? ... them on webpages out of context. ... the easy way, use yahoo, but the cost is that it's not available to ... The only posts or threads form news groups are those that r2000swler ...
      (rec.radio.shortwave)
    • Re: Monitoring Kombats Internet Movements
      ... My point was that Pinkie IS NOT making any posts on Usenet. ... be told the only place he presently posts his fantasies is the Yahoo ... rec-knives group that is moderated by Charles. ... To register on the yahoo group go to Yahoo and register for an ...
      (rec.knives)