nokia calendar memory errors

distoage_at_altern.org
Date: 05/06/03

    Date: 6 May 2003 18:21:25 -0000
    To: vuln-dev@securityfocus.com

    I have sent this to the security mail of nokia without success and to the
    normal support contact with no response.

    So I forward this I think could be interesting. I just see other strange
    memory behaviour like the one described : a
    calendar entry having the ending characters of another entry. And when I
    change one entry this seems to change and
    corrupting the other and vice versa.

    I don't tested these problems on other nokia models.