Re: Java and buffer overflowsFrom: Edsel Adap (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Previous message: FBE FBE: "DoS_Browser"
- In reply to: Rafael Anschau: "Re: Java and buffer overflows"
- Next in thread: Joe Testa: "Re: Java and buffer overflows"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:15:51 -0400 From: Edsel Adap <email@example.com> To: Rafael Anschau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 08:26:35PM -0300, Rafael Anschau wrote:
> I heard thatt java is invulnerable to bofs
> Has anyone succefully exploited a bof in java ?
While a java program itself may not be vulnerable to buffer
overflows, the jvm itself may be.
-- Edsel Adap email@example.com http://www.adap.org/~edsel/ LINUX - the choice of the GNU generation
"Netscape is an application which grows to fill all available memory." - me
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored