Re: Tools for Wireless fun stuff- detection from the wired side

From: Zen (zen@kill-9.it)
Date: 06/12/02

Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:31:40 +0200
From: Zen <zen@kill-9.it>
To: Russell Handorf <rhandorf@mail.russells-world.com>

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 07:24:22PM -0400, Russell Handorf wrote:
> Have fun, download, and test. Assistance in completion, cleaning up will be
> appreciated.

        Attached you'll find a _really_ quick hack that permits you to specify
        the network device you want to monitor, for hosts with more than
        one (like my laptop).

        Usual disclaimer applies, I'm less a coder than Russell. :)

cheers,

--
'Why do you close your eyes?' 'So that the room will be empty.'
zen@kill-9.it . Geek . And proud of it .

Relevant Pages

  • Re: about:blank
    ... > cleaning, a re-install of the OS may often be a better choice than ... > For additional information about how to clean boot your operating ... > Download and run Stinger.exe, ... > using a malware provider's uninstall, ...
  • Re: Sudden freezes, and bits missing
    ... Also pay attention to the scanning in safe mode bit. ... Before cleaning download this: ... Use that should cleaning out your PC remove or damage your in-place winsock ... Reboot, press the F8 key over and over again, from the menu ...
  • Re: desktop,themes tabs Missing
    ... It also might not be virus, ... for spyware too. ... Before cleaning download this: ... Use that should cleaning out your PC remove or damage your in-place winsock ...
  • Re: I think someone hacked a Major Web Hub AGAIN!
    ... A firewall is huge as you can stop/identify the little buggers from ... Of course, cleaning a system is a lot like writing this post, it always ... > your system as well as links to additional programs to download to ... > clean up everything. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Stucked!!! Appear and dissapear...
    ... > I put my password and log on, and the icons at the desktop are ... attention to the reading through to the end part and to the safe mode bit. ... Before cleaning download this: ... Use that should cleaning out your PC remove or damage your in-place winsock ...