RE: DirectX 9 SDK, Microsoft have got balls....

From: Andy Wood (network.design@cox.net)
Date: 05/27/02

From: "Andy Wood" <network.design@cox.net>
To: "'cami'" <camis@mweb.co.za>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 17:38:48 -0400

   Gimme a break! Cannot uninstall?!? MS is such BS...you can uninstall
windows, but not Direct X. Yeah, ok! It's not able to be uninstalled
until someone, other than MS, posts how it is done. Remember when IE4
couldn't be uninstalled? Hmmm....more like what you're forced to
swallow rather than what is possible....which is just about anything
with computers, 'eh? ....well, not on wintel boxes, sorry!