Re: saving .asx target file

From: Georgi Chorbadzhiyski (gf@unixsol.org)
Date: 05/21/02

Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:40:39 +0300
From: Georgi Chorbadzhiyski <gf@unixsol.org>
To: Karma <steve@frij.com.au>

Karma wrote:
> I am wondering how does one save the delivered file from a ".asx" format ?
> eg. a video

http://free.top.bg/asfrecord/

Relevant Pages

  • saving .asx target file
    ... I am wondering how does one save the delivered file from a ".asx" format? ... eg. a video ... Karma ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • NewestShareware.com Issue #205
    ... An easier to read version of this newsletter in HTML format can ... Program Name - Supported Platforms - Type - Category ... PQ iPhone Video Converter is a One-Click solution to convert Tivo, ... The Installation procedure accepts a ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • NewestShareware.com Issue #274
    ... An easier to read version of this newsletter in HTML format can ... Program Homepage/Download url: ... A-one iPod Video Convertor is the most powerful iPod Video Convertor ... DVD movie to your computer by converting DVD to AVI, DivX, XviD, VCD, ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Re: Output Formats
    ... uncompressed video. ... I already said that my encoder has a Microsoft Uncompressed AVI format, ... compression, either lossy or lossless, was applied to the dataset. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Trying to pick a good video format ...
    ... LAN, but only in MP4 format (no AVI, at least not using any of the ... I could go through and convert all my AVI files to MP4, ... The original AVI for the video I'm using as my sample is ... K-Lite Codec Pack ...
    (rec.video.desktop)