RE: PDF modifications?From: Elan Hasson (email@example.com)
- Previous message: helmut schmidt: "Exploiting Buffer Overflows on Compaq Tru64 and No-Exec Stack"
- In reply to: Blue Boar: "Re: PDF modifications?"
- Next in thread: Marukka: "Re: PDF modifications?"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Elan Hasson" <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: "Blue Boar" <BlueBoar@thievco.com>, "bad bob" <email@example.com> Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 00:57:42 -0400
Well, the PDF format is OPEN...write yoru own
From: Blue Boar [mailto:BlueBoar@thievco.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 12:44 AM
To: bad bob
Subject: Re: PDF modifications?
I rip pieces out of .PDFs with Illustrator all the time. I'm not dealing
with any "protected" .PDFs or anything, though. What are your
Must be free software? Dealing with "encrypted" .PDFs?
bad bob wrote:
> Aside from screen scrubbers or frame grabbers, are there any tools
> or techniques that can be used to make copies of, and thus modify
> PDF docs?
- application/x-pkcs7-signature attachment: smime.p7s