RE: Windows XP Raw Sockets tool?

From: TheWizard (the-wizard@softhome.net)
Date: 05/08/02

From: "TheWizard" <the-wizard@softhome.net>
To: vuln-dev@securityfocus.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:00:49 +0200

Try 'Sauron' (2K/XP) from DeepZone:

http://www.deepzone.org

http://www.deepzone.org/studios/sauron.htm

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Cynic [mailto:cynic@progrock.com]
Enviado el: martes, 07 de mayo de 2002 10:09
Para: vuln-dev@securityfocus.com
Asunto: Windows XP Raw Sockets tool?

Hi, I have been searching a bit, and I couldn't find any tool that utilizes
Windows Xp's Raw Sockets to send/receive packets.

I don't need any special functionality, only the fact that it utilizes XP's
raw sockets.

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks.

For the best in Progressive Rock on the internet, check out PROGROCK.COM!
http://www.progrock.com

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with
email@yourgroup.org by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows XP Raw Sockets tool?
    ... Windows XP Raw Sockets tool? ... > Hi, I have been searching a bit, and I couldn't find any tool that utilizes Windows Xp's Raw Sockets to send/receive packets. ... "I don't intend to offend, ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: XP SP2 tcpip.sys restrictions - Windows lost value
    ... There are other ways than using raw sockets in Winsock to accomplish this. ... Just the same as there were before Windows XP first introduced the ability ... to produce TCP output from raw sockets in Winsock. ... A change in SP2 has made your life a little harder in one aspect. ...
  • RE: Raw Sockets in WinXP
    ... Subject: Raw Sockets in WinXP ... Well in Windows 2000 Pro depending on how you install it. ... You can have the full capabilities if you install specail drivers. ... are not the same as admin accounts, and it can be configured so that only ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • XP SP2 tcpip.sys restrictions - Windows lost value
    ... Windows NT 3.1 was released. ... As a developer, Windows is of HUGE value to me, market share aside. ... So far, so good, we can do this two things in SP2. ... Yep, well, I can do that using raw sockets, right? ...
  • RE: MS05-019 Windows XP SP1 issues with raw sockets (nmap problems) and MTU
    ... In the security update MS05-019 there has been a change to RAW sockets ... crafted TCP and some UDP packets over RAW sockets. ... The same behavior is a part of Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 ...
    (microsoft.public.security)