Re: Buffer overflow or overrun?

From: andreas 'dexxter' halter (dexxter@nothing.ch)
Date: 04/30/02

From: andreas 'dexxter' halter <dexxter@nothing.ch>
To: Rodrigo Barbosa <rodrigob@tisbrasil.com.br>, vuln-dev@securityfocus.com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:01:40 +0200

according to this:

http://dict.leo.org/?search=authentication

authentification seems to be genglish :-) - so it's the german
influence taking over english.

5c andreas

--
dexxter: andreas halter
technical director / nothing medialab switzerland

Relevant Pages

  • Re: "would have"
    ... originated 'over there', and I wonder if there's some influence from other languages, like German. ... Could it be that the same is happening in German, so that it eventually rubs off on to native English speakers? ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety ...
    (uk.culture.language.english)
  • Re: Series that should be in English from the beginning
    ... For example the Roman language had a far greater ... influence on English than it had on German. ... Um, no, the Roman colony of Britain had very little influence on English, ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • We need Language Exchange Partners, we can teach you German
    ... We can teach you German in exchange. ... Lorraine Mehlhorn, 14 years old, Germany ... I want to learn: English ... Ich studiere Englisch und Italienisch auf einer Uni. ...
    (soc.culture.austria)
  • We need Language Exchange Partners, we can teach you German
    ... We can teach you German in exchange. ... I want to learn: English ... Konstantin, 31 years old, Germany ... Ich studiere Englisch und Italienisch auf einer Uni. ...
    (soc.culture.german)
  • We need Language Exchange Partners, we can teach you German
    ... we can teach you German ... Markus Schulz, 37 years old, Germany ... I want to learn: Spanish, English ...
    (soc.culture.german)