Re: cheers

From: Onie Camara (neil@restricted.dyndns.org)
Date: 04/25/02

From: "Onie Camara" <neil@restricted.dyndns.org>
To: "KF" <dotslash@snosoft.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:07:55 -0500

Ok. Now, I've applied the stdio patch and also rebuilt the kernel.
What I want now is to revert back to the previous behaviour of
my freebsd. Because now, when I execute su, it shows s/key 98 snosoft2. :-)

What should I replace?

Thanks.

Neil

Relevant Pages

  • Panic: vm_fault: fault on nofault entry, addr: c1d9c000
    ... For some time now, weeks, actually my FreeBSD box has been crashing aparrantly ... It took me forever but I finally managed to capture a dump! ... Unread portion of the kernel message buffer: ... got rebuilt during that period is causing the crash. ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: load average and % system CPU get very high for no reason
    ... just after boot the system will run perfectly, ... FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD Foundation. ... the kernel. ... because I'm wondering if you rebuilt and installed world without doing the ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: em problem in virtualbox since the weekend
    ... Today I rebuilt latest kernel & world and now em and ahci works! ... So are you having problems with the latest FreeBSD 9? ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: FreeBSD 9-Stable + Atom D510 Freeze
    ... SSD and loaded a fresh copy of a FreeBSD 9 Snapshot. ... source and ports tarballs, I used svnup to bring both up to date. ... I never had the problem building world or kernel. ... different version and all of the source was rebuilt monthly. ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • FreeBSD Status report for Oct-Dec 2003
    ... Bluetooth stack for FreeBSD ... Not much to report. ... Bluetooth kernel modules appear to be stable. ... concerns and some src committers are willing to commit the patches. ...
    (freebsd-current)