Re: /lib/ld-2.2.4.so

From: Marlon Jabbur (mjabbur@terra.com.br)
Date: 04/24/02

From: Marlon Jabbur <mjabbur@terra.com.br>
To: Tech Support <tech@chilitech.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:07:07 -0300

I've tried in a Debian Woody box using /lib/ld-2.2.5.so and it worked.

Marlon

Tech Support wrote:

>I tried this and it seemed to not work on my Linux system. I'm running both
>RedHat 7.1 and 6.0

Relevant Pages

  • Re: /lib/ld-2.2.4.so
    ... Being able to run a binary through an interpreter with read permissions is ... > user doesn't have the permission to execute, it is enough to have read ... > bin bzImage bzImage3 bzImage5 dev home lib mnt proc sbin ... > noexec, lets take this partition: ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: /lib/ld-2.2.4.so
    ... On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Sabau Daniel wrote: ... > user doesn't have the permission to execute, it is enough to have read ... > bin bzImage bzImage3 bzImage5 dev home lib mnt proc sbin ... > noexec, lets take this partition: ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • RE: /lib/ld-2.2.4.so
    ... I tried this and it seemed to not work on my Linux system. ... user doesn't have the permission to execute, it is enough to have read ... bin bzImage bzImage3 bzImage5 dev home lib mnt proc sbin ... noexec, lets take this partition: ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • /lib/ld-2.2.4.so
    ... user doesn't have the permission to execute, it is enough to have read ... bin bzImage bzImage3 bzImage5 dev home lib mnt proc sbin ... Linux 7.2 box, but i've succeded running this file on different linux ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: Is dual-booting safe?
    ... Why didn't you just boot the installation CD, mount your Linux / ... partition, chroot into it and execute /sbin/lilo? ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)