Re: buffer overflow with greek characters, NIX

From: Sebastian Jaenicke (tsa@jaenicke.org)
Date: 04/18/02

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 02:57:23 +0200
From: Sebastian Jaenicke <tsa@jaenicke.org>
To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 10:27:30PM +0300, MegaHz wrote:
> check this guy out,

> From: "Simon Dickson" <simon@phpnode.org>
[..]
> > I dont know about IE, but I checked your test page in Konqueror 3.0 and it
> > killed everything.
> >
> > By everything I mean X crashed. I'll just explain what I run.
[..]
> > It crashed back a console shell.
> >
> > Simon
>
> test page: http://megahz.cyhackportal.com/hey.html
>
> pls test it out on your own *nix boxes and let me know

No crash with galeon 1.2.0, built from source on ROCK Linux.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Jaenicke
whois pgpkey-18AC0BE4@whois.ripe.net|perl -ne's-^certif: +--&&print'

Relevant Pages

  • buffer overflow with greek characters, NIX
    ... > Hash: SHA1 ... > I dont know about IE, but I checked your test page in Konqueror 3.0 and it ... kate and konqueror at the time. ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: CDROMS not unmounting properly
    ... > put another one in, and mount it, I get the directory listing in ... > Konqueror for the cd I umounted! ... > Dont know why this happens or what to do about it. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Samba client cannot see Win2k machines
    ... when clicking on a remote PC.. ... Konqueror does..I dont use KDE but have it ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Zoom in edit window
    ... Photoshop) in BDS2005? ... Saludos ... Sebastian ... I dont have Delphi2005 but I wish to know that simple question. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Slow internet with Konqueror on Fedora 3
    ... I experience something rather strange - browsing on the internet with ... Konqueror is very slow while with Firefox I dont have this issue. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)