Black Hat Briefings (Vegas) Call for Papers

From: B.K. DeLong (bkdelong@pobox.com)
Date: 04/03/02

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:35:31 -0500
To: vuln-dev@securityfocus.com
From: "B.K. DeLong" <bkdelong@pobox.com>

Well folks, less than one more month (May 1st, 2002) before the BlackHat
2002 Call for Papers closes!

I hope to see several list members either speak at, or attend the show:

Papers and presentations are now being accepted for the Black Hat Briefings
2002 conference. The conference is held from July 31-August 1, 2002 at the
Caesars Palace Hotel and Resort in Las Vegas, NV, USA. Papers and requests
to speak will be received and reviewed until May 1, 2002.

Please read the full announcement at:
http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-usa-02/bh-usa-02-cfp.html

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong@pobox.com

http://www.brain-stream.com Play. http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org Potter. http://www.attrition.org Security. http://www.artemisiabotanicals.com Herb.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Call for Submissions
    ... being excluded _on purpose_ and the Spanish speakers were talking ... speak only English on the job, and that didn't work, because some ... the papers seem to've ... I hear they think it's funny that she speaks to them like servants. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Anybody using MIS bulk ink?
    ... Hundreds of photos on many different papers. ... fine but I cannot speak for whether they will be around in 50 years. ... no way to begin to sort out from which to order. ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: CoBOL and Contracting (Was: All X0D lost during...)
    ... You should never give references before the first interview. ... pimp has stated 'Your papers don't go out the door until I speak to your ... reference is sufficient to allow a pimp to submit my papers. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Is Psychology/psychiatry a Science?
    ... authors and dates_ of the papers? ... >You are certainly free to speak any opinion. ... >speak an opinion does not give it any weight. ...
    (sci.med)
  • Re: Is Psychology/psychiatry a Science?
    ... authors and dates_ of the papers? ... >You are certainly free to speak any opinion. ... >speak an opinion does not give it any weight. ...
    (sci.physics)