Re: Web Browsers vulnerable to the Extended HTML Form Attack (IE and OPERA)

From: Mark Renouf (mark@tweakt.net)
Date: 02/07/02

Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 11:40:01 -0500
From: Mark Renouf <mark@tweakt.net>
To: obscure <obscure@eyeonsecurity.net>

obscure wrote:

>Exploit Example.
>
>available at http://eyeonsecurity.net/advisories/showMyCookie.html

FYI: Mozilla 0.9.8+ gives an alert:
"Access to the port number given has been disabled for security reasons."

Relevant Pages

  • IE cant visit some webpages
    ... there always pop-up a alert and said ... something like "access to the port number given has been disabled for ...
  • Re: Web Browsers vulnerable to the Extended HTML Form Attack (IE and OPERA)
    ... FYI: Mozilla 0.9.8+ gives an alert: ... "Access to the port number given has been disabled for security reasons." ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: check script for tcp connection
    ... I have installed monit from ports. ... set alert abc@xxxxxxxxxx # Send alert to system admin on any event ... if failed port 81 protocol http then alert ... >> First case My Server will check the remote ip address alive or not as ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: DSO EXPLOIT
    ... > Firefox seems to have less security holes than IE. ... Security Alert, September 28, 2004 ... Multiple vulnerabilities have been discovered in Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Port scan from your address, was Gnome vs. KDE - is this true?
    ... I wonder why I then simultaneously received a port scan: ... End of Alert ... For instance I usually stay away from KDE vs Gnome or distro vs. distro ... flamewars and I have read only your posts in that thread. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)