Re: Reported Kazaa and Morpheus vulnerabilities

From: tfm@tfm.org
Date: 02/04/02

From: <tfm@tfm.org>
To: <vuln-dev@securityfocus.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:05:58 +0100

Under search menu select "everything" and search for system.ini to see how
many users share windows directory.
This morning I've found 10 users with 428273 online users.
You can easily find the ip of these ones and browse their hd.
Maybe it's better if someone release a patch to disable "c:\windows" sharing
or a simple popup alert windows...
Bye

TfM