Re: How to hide a file ?

From: H C (keydet89@yahoo.com)
Date: 01/08/02

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:49:26 -0800 (PST)
From: H C <keydet89@yahoo.com>
To: Udi dahan <udi@co.zahav.net.il>, vuln-dev@security-focus.com

I have a whole presentation on this topic at BlackHat
coming up in Feb...

--- Udi dahan <udi@co.zahav.net.il> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if there's a way to hide a file
> under windows 2000
> server,
> so that it will not be seen when using "show hidden
> file", "show all
> files" and so on.
> I want to hide a file but I want to be able to run
> the file only when I
> know exactly where it is
> and what is the file name.
>
> Do you guys have any Idea ?
>

> Udi Dahan
> Security Team Manager
> Abuse Department
> Internet-Gold
> eMail: udi@co.zahav.net.il
> Tel: 03-9399721
> Cel: 055-399781
> Fax:03-9399859
>
> CONFIDENTIAL
>
> The contents of this email and any attachments may
> be confidential.
> It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
> If you are not the named recipient, please notify
> the sender immediately
> and do not disclose the contents to any other person
> or make any copies.

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to hide a file ?
    ... > be online after BlackHat? ... Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • PIX syslog analyser
    ... I looking for PIX firewall free syslog analyser for ... Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! ...
    (Security-Basics)