Re: buffer overflow question

From: Iván Arce (core.lists.exploit-dev@core-sdi.com)
Date: 12/05/01

From: Iván Arce <core.lists.exploit-dev@core-sdi.com>
To: <vuln-dev@securityfocus.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:06:06 -0300

Hi generic

if you are teaching yourself buffer overflowing i highly
recommend that you go to
http://community.corest.com/~gera/InsecureProgramming/
go though all the sample program and code an exploit
for each one. its the best hand-ons learning i can think of,
besides 'gera' is a coworker and a really cool guy :0
-i