Re: New bugs discovered!

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer (bero@redhat.de)
Date: 11/19/01

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:38:24 +0100 (CET)
From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero@redhat.de>
To: GOBBLES <GOBBLES@hushmail.com>
Subject: Re: New bugs discovered!

On Sun, 18 Nov 2001, vuln-dev wrote:

> GOBBLES security is happy to announce the discovery of multiple bugs in
> /bin/gzip, which can be exploited remotely with a bit of creativity.
> Attached is our advisory on the matter.

Current versions of gzip (1.3.x) are not vulnerable.

LLaP
bero

--
This message is provided to you under the terms outlined at
http://www.bero.org/terms.html

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New bugs discovered!
    ... Jim ... vuln-dev wrote: ... > GOBBLES security is happy to announce the discovery of multiple bugs in ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: New bugs discovered!
    ... vuln-dev ΠΙΣΑΜ: ... > GOBBLES security is happy to announce the discovery of multiple bugs in ... > The GOBBLES Team ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: New bugs discovered!
    ... > GOBBLES security is happy to announce the discovery of multiple bugs in ... Compilation options: ... DIRENT UTIME STDC_HEADERS HAVE_UNISTD_H ASMV ...
    (Vuln-Dev)