Re: weird Windows 2000/XP bug

From: Meritt James (meritt_james@bah.com)
Date: 10/30/01

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:13:55 -0500
From: "Meritt James" <meritt_james@bah.com>
To: Rodrigo Goya <lucent@securenet.com.mx>
Subject: Re: weird Windows 2000/XP bug

Propagate THEN crash.

--
James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

Relevant Pages

  • Re: weird Windows 2000/XP bug
    ... What if something like this would be used in a worm like Nimda or CodeRed, ... would it crash all the infected servers? ... > The original poster then posted English translation into English newsgroups, ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Send a Copy generates a WINWORD.EXE Error
    ... (particularly NIMDA A and E and NEVESKY.C) ... I have also uninstalled Office 2000 and ... What may be causing Word ... to crash when I try to 'send a copy' through Word?? ...
  • Re: (File)OutputStreams and their usage
    ... Philipp ... propagate it up to the caller if it is not obvious to you what to do. ... If you crash, you are SOL. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)