Re: Civil Disobedience

From: White Vampire (whitevampire@mindless.com)
Date: 10/15/01

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:16:14 -0400
From: White Vampire <whitevampire@mindless.com>
To: Robert Tillman <Robert.Tillman@veritas.com>
Subject: Re: Civil Disobedience

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Does this sound like a modern American liberal?
    ... Jefferson was a leader in developing republicanism in the United ... inalienable rights). ... these rights exist with or without government; ... It is the right of "liberty" ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Real Americans are creationists
    ... our form of government and yet failed to prosper as we have. ... Thomas Jefferson and I disagree: ... beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who ... "I never told my religion, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Jefferson on Redistribution
    ... They specifically stated that even the government of a republic ... --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, ... "The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole ... "We are all the more reconciled to the tax on importations, ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: OT: Pentagon Shooters Gun
    ... A 'well regulated militia' ISN'T about overthrowing the government ... Thomas Jefferson, at the time serving as Ambassador to France, wrote ... Madison advocating a Bill of Rights: "Half a loaf is better than no ... a second convention would open the entire Constitution to ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)