Re: Telnetd exploit for solaris

From: sween (sween@modelm.org)
Date: 09/06/01

Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 07:15:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: sween <sween@modelm.org>
To: lazy <lazy@bsdbox.org>
Subject: Re: Telnetd exploit for solaris

/me looks around the mailbox

I was under the impression this was vulndev. A vulnerability discussion
list.

A more respectable reply to the question would be that the Telnetd code
is non-distributable by license.

security ralated issues? hugh?

Would someone please build me a guerilla net BBS? please?

--

--- -sween | M | http://www.modelm.org --- "force feedback computing since 1984." <meta name="MSSmartTagsPreventParsing" content="TRUE">

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Telnetd exploit for solaris