Software static analysis

Being experienced in the security field but not having a software
background , i want to develop software security skills . There are
lots of opensource projects written in many diffrenet programming
languages so find a software project for using this aim is no
difficult i think. But what about learning the basics for this,
getting the background , metodlogies and learning the static software
analysis , which tools commercial (trial versions available) and free
can be used for this aim?

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Relevant Pages