From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of marco cohen
Sent: 24 May 2012 05:45
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2 firewalls protecting internal network

hi all

I know that there is a defence in depth idea to implement 2 firewalls, each
from different vendor.

what you think about it ? is it practical?

thanks

marco

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we
examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We
look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers
can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server.
Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure
efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727
d1

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are the property of Baker Ross Limited\Yellow Moon UK Ltd and are intended for the confidential use of the named recipient(s) only. They may be legally privileged and should not be communicated or relied upon by any person without our express written consent. If you are not the addressee please notify the sender immediately. Any files attached to this e-mail will have been checked with virus detection software before transmission. However you should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. Baker Ross Limited\Yellow Moon UK Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses. Baker Ross Limited\Yellow Moon UK Ltd may monitor email traffic data and also email content for the purposes of security and staff training.Baker Ross Ltd\Yellow Moon UK Ltd cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this email after it is sent from the originator over the internet and accepts no
responsibility for changes made after it was sent. Any opinion expressed in this email is personal to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Baker Ross Ltd\Yellow Moon UK Ltd.

Baker Ross Limited registered in England, registered number 1604275, VAT Reg No. GB 375 5220 52.
Yellow Moon UK Limited registered in England, registered number 4781729, VAT Reg No. GB 811 5660 50.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • RE: Healthcare Standards and Regulations
    ... Securing a medical network is essentially a best practices approach. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Centralized firewall management and log analysis tools
    ... We had several years experiente with Quest Intrust and were not very ... Phion/Baracuda Firewalls and some Cisco Firewalls ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Best practices for preventing malware in a small business environment?
    ... Best practices for preventing malware in a small business ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: XSS practice page
    ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ... best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Layer 7 filter
    ... Check out PA firewalls I'm currently planning on using this for my internal network. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)