Firewall Rule Audit Anatomy

My Question: What is generally performed or common practice for a firewall
rule audit? [regardless of circumstance or scenario I am merely looking to
gain an understanding of the *process*] My readings have turned up two
main processes however I look to the broader community here to gain a
better insight.

Any information is of course much appreciated.

Regards,
Dom

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: {kjd-imc} Learning from Experience
    ... corresponds nicely to a "scenario" boundary. ... Mentzer suggested completion XP equal to all the monsters and treasure ... XP that it was possible to gain during the adventure. ... players who go do a little exploration. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: This is your brain on improv...
    ... fact that Charles Limb might gain some understanding of how the ... creative brain works doesn't mean *I* gain that knowledge. ... Vinci had a MUCH greater shot at knowing everthing there was to know - ... I don't even know how my car works. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Seeking Common Ground in Earthquake Prediction Delivery
    ... A quark. ... just out into the desert to try and gain ... just be a wanderer out in the desert seeking the meaning of life and ... trying to gain some understanding of man's inhumanity to man. ...
    (sci.geo.earthquakes)
  • Re: {kjd-imc} Learning from Experience
    ... corresponds nicely to a "scenario" boundary. ... Mentzer suggested completion XP equal to all the monsters and treasure ... XP that it was possible to gain during the adventure. ... without punishing players who go do a little exploration. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Oblivion - Level Up System Sucks
    ... some kind of advantage to gain, by understanding it, and using it ... the intent of monsters and NPCs leveling up with the player's ... you want use non-primary skills more often than primary skills. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)