[Free article] Reuse your skills: Penetration testing for auditing

Hello list,

I'd like to share with you a free article written by Jeremy Faircloth, author of 'Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkid 3rd Ed'.

Access to the article requires no free account or download. You can read it here:

Enjoy the content!

Warm regards,

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.