Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 10:24 AM
To: exzactly
Cc: Marian Paun ; security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Mahmoud Kaddoura ; Mikhail A. Utin ; Anwar Khan ; Ron McKown
Subject: Re: Centralized firewall management and log analysis tools

Hi All,

Just from my observation for this discussion I am trying to figure out what is it that Exxactly and others on the list are trying to achieve by looking into the "Centrealized Firewall Management and log analysis" space?

are you looking for better security postures?
are you looking for a better risk analysis ?
what is the overall outcome you are looking for beside the Eugene of your firewall rule set?

I am just curious for the end goal here.

Thanks

Liran Chen

Note: i am representing a vendor called RedSeal Networks.