A survey on web application attacks

Hi,

I am researching the domain consensus regarding the effectiveness of different web application firewalls (WAF)s and would be glad if you could spare a few minutes of your time to answer a survey on the topic.

By completing this survey you will:

* Help build valuable domain consensus on the topic of WAF effectiveness.
* Be able to compare your answers to the answers of others.
* Have the chance to win a 100 USD gift certificate on Amazon.

The survey can be found at: http://surveys.ics.kth.se/WASec

Thank you for your attention and sorry about the cross-posting.

Regards,
Hannes

Hannes Holm, Ph.D. student
Royal Institute of Technology
10044 Stockholm, Sweden
Web: www.ics.kth.se
E-mail: hannesh@xxxxxxxxxx

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • A survey on web application attacks
    ... I am researching the domain consensus regarding the effectiveness of different web application firewalls s and would be glad if you could spare a few minutes of your time to answer a survey on the topic. ...   * Help build valuable domain consensus on the topic of WAF effectiveness. ... * Have the chance to win a 100 USD gift certificate on Amazon. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Windows Mobile and Embedded Community surveys
    ... the survey is learn about "the effectiveness of Microsoft ... > Windows Mobile and Embedded Community programs." ... there is a gang of a couple of managers in Windows Mobile that by hand ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition)
  • Re: Windows Mobile and Embedded Community surveys
    ... the survey is learn about "the effectiveness of Microsoft ... > Windows Mobile and Embedded Community programs." ... there is a gang of a couple of managers in Windows Mobile that by hand ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless)
  • Re: Windows Mobile and Embedded Community surveys
    ... the survey is learn about "the effectiveness of Microsoft ... > Windows Mobile and Embedded Community programs." ... there is a gang of a couple of managers in Windows Mobile that by hand ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce)
  • Re: Windows Mobile and Embedded Community surveys
    ... the survey is learn about "the effectiveness of Microsoft ... > Windows Mobile and Embedded Community programs." ... there is a gang of a couple of managers in Windows Mobile that by hand ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.multimedia)