Web site defacement technics

Hi,

What are the web site defacement methods? Is there web application
vulnerabilities which you can change the web site or network
pentesting methods and exploiting the web server and uploading new
pages work?

regards

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • ASP.Net horrow story and questions...
    ... - IIS Admin: LocalSystem account ... In IIS Manager on Web Server create a new Web Site ... Is there something wrong with my Wizard files? ...
  • RE: http://companyweb /remote /backup /Monitoring HELP
    ... entire Web site from the Internet" is selected. ... On the "Web Server Certificate" page, choose to create a new Web server ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Integrated Windows Authentication not working
    ... >>> only web site and no one is behind a proxy server. ... proxy server between the various user's ISPs and your web server? ... And you're sure that the authentication settings for the virtual ... directory that maps to the physical directory where the .asp files are ...
  • Re: CNAME not working
    ... ntfs permissions or website settings on ANY ... the web server you would have received errors instead. ... create a setting for this web site using ... I have checked and there are no host headers specified, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: ASP.Net horrow story and questions...
    ... I turned on auditing for the workstation and web server and found no ... WebForm1.aspx) are not being created on the workstation. ... curiosity of having _vti_cnf and _vti_pvt folders as well. ... In IIS Manager on Web Server create a new Web Site ...