From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thugzclub
Sent: Friday, 4 May 2012 2:08 PM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Firewall Review

I need to review an IPtables rule set but Iptable syntax is killing me :((. Any guidance on tools that can simplify it?

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1