CompTIA Qualifications

What are people's opinions on the CompTIA qualifications? http://www.comptia.org/home.aspx

Specifically, the Security+ http://certification.comptia.org/getCertified/certifications/security.aspx

I basically want to know if they are as worldwide recognised as they say they are, and will a Security+ qualification look good to a potential employer. Or will they never had heard of it?

Thanks guys

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: What are the costs of an ISMS?
    ... Also consider what your security baselines and metrics would be. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide ... we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: adding another defence layer against viruses/worms
    ... Internal auditor - Information security ... which heuristic IPS would you suggest for this task? ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Healthcare Standards and Regulations
    ... Cisco Healthcare Security Perspectives: Protect Your Patients, ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Online training for pentest and forensics
    ... I am currently doing my lab time in Offensive Security, ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Security Audit Tools
    ... Information Security Consultant ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)