From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Sirag
Sent: quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2012 13:05
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Spam prevention vs mitigation

Hi,

My bosses are demanding 100% spam prevention, and I'd like to find some industry papers, articles, etc that explains why that's not advisable (if even possible). My understanding is that spam mitigation is the goal, keeping spam down to where it's not a distraction from business. Our current spam level is roughly 3-6 spams received per user per day. That seems manageable to me, but I'd like the extra ammunition going into the meeting.

Can anyone help?

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1