SANS : Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security Controls - In-Depth Course ?

Dear All :

We are looking for a good audit security course - and we found the
SANS course : Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security
Controls - In-Depth

Can you advise if this course is a good one ?

Thanks ,,,

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1