SANS : Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security Controls - In-Depth Course ?

Dear All :

We are looking for a good audit security course - and we found the
SANS course : Implementing and Auditing the Twenty Critical Security
Controls - In-Depth

Can you advise if this course is a good one ?

Thanks ,,,

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • RE: How does a customer get PCI audited?
    ... BDO Kendalls is a national association of separate partnerships and entities. ... indicator of actual security. ... Security Compliance isn't security, just ... You can be purple in the face with controls and training, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: How does a customer get PCI audited?
    ... indicator of actual security. ... Security Compliance isn't security, just ... You can be purple in the face with controls and training, ... BDO Kendalls Pty. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: a pre-beginners question: what is the pros and cons of .net, compared to ++
    ... > party controls is expensive... ... This is where you end up fighting with the framework; ... LSA in the context of "Local Security Policy"? ... Let's say you want to add a new Anti-Virus service account to all ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Restricting access to database using forms
    ... I can't really help you much with Access' built-in security, ... forms, controls within forms, reports, etc. ... on OpenArgs, the Controls collection, and ControlType property. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • FW: Preliminary Lessons and Thoughts
    ... When we respond by inefficient security, ... The network is not likely to be high on his list of targets. ... infrastructure technology in the world that puts controls intended for the ... TREND MICRO SCANMAIL FOR EXCHANGE 2000 -- SECOND to NONE ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)