Re: USB encrypted

Vague question, but encryption is not anti virus. If the entire usb's file system is encrypted then viruses can't properly infect until you decrypt it. Seeing as you will need to decrypt in order to use the data on the flash then the window for infection opens when you mount the usb.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from bmobile.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Victor Hugo La Rosa Torres " <vgn_k31b@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 00:19:44
To: Foro seguridad de información <security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: USB encrypted

Hi friends,
Im looking for the option of using encrypted USB but I would like to Know if these help in some ways against virus infection.

Thanks!!

Víctor

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1