Auditing /penetration-vuln assesment or firewalls

I would like here your advice about auditing , penetrating the
security of the firewalls. Tools methodoligies etc in general. If you
want to share brand spesific information my interest is mostly
Checkpoint , Juniper, iptables ,pf.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Defense in Depth
    ... What is meant by "layers" of security, is this: the entry points that must be ... Physical Layer - Physical access to the resources. ... attacks and other attacks that go after the software itself. ... "layer" in one long chain (lots of firewalls). ...
  • RE: Wireless Security for Home Users
    ... for most home users to create and/or manage 2 firewalls and a DMZ. ... As with most network security, ... investigate additional security features available from the WAP ...
    ... > 1) I don't trust MS products for security related tasks. ... firewalls running on NT? ... necessary steps to mitigate the risk and protect yourself. ... We still had six boxes hit. ...
  • RE: IDS is dead, etc
    ... Most firewall logs are just as tough to decipher as IDSs. ... Automated security analytics is a tough animal I don't care what the system. ... firewalls and IDSs, not just IDSs. ... There is no solution to these problems, therefore IDS is dead and we ...
  • PenTest Checklist
    ... wanted to know what your favorite tools/methods are for testing methods ... F- Web App Testing - tests website as an application for security holes, ... all firewalls should be tested together and ... We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention, ...