Cyber Traveling Notices

Is there any site/list out there that tracks lists of countries which
taking mobile devices may be less then ideal? The U.S. State Dept
issues travel warnings for countries where conditions make it
dangerous, but is there something out there for mobile devices and
security?

Thanks.
WW

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1