Exploit frameworks

Hello,

I have to do a research paper on exploit frameworks.

So far, i know the following:

Metasploit
Canvas
Core Impact
(BeEF)

Does anyone know another frameworks that worth mentioning?

Thanks in advance
--haZ

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1