From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Raheel Hassan
Sent: quarta-feira, 7 de Março de 2012 14:07
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Needs statistical data regarding recent attacks on the networks.

Hi All,

I need some statistics regarding the DDoS, DoS and brute force attack
in the form of histogram or graphs. Is there any web site or
organization exits that keeps this record to know the current attacks
occurring on the networks. Their statistics of last few years or
months.

Thanks,
Raheel

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how
your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web
server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727
d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • RE: How to prevent zero day attacks
    ... Are layer 2 attacks possible in your setup, ... Windows - learn how to use EMET. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: RES: Web site defacing
    ... XSS attacks client-side, not the application itself... ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: mcafee DDOS solution
    ... You can act on DDoS on Layer 4 and apply policies to shape traffic: ... The right strategy is ISP service for volumetric attacks and on premise DDoS ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this guide we ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: HOW TO PREVENT FHISHING ATTACKS
    ... I am preparing a set of recommendation for a client of mine which is a bank ... , a set of controls against fhisging attacks, besides of telling the bank to ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)