A survey on web application security

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to participate in a survey investigating the effort required to discover web application input validation vulnerabilities given different scenarios - a topic that needs further exploration. This survey is carried out by a research group from the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.

By completing this survey you will:

* Help the community to quantify relevant properties related to the discovery of web application input validation vulnerabilities.
* Be able to compare your answers to the answers of others.
* Have the chance to win a 100 USD gift certificate on Amazon.

The survey can be found at: http://surveys.ics.kth.se/WASecurity

Please contact us if you have any questions related to this study.

Thank you for your attention and sorry about the cross-posting.

Regards,
Hannes

Hannes Holm, Ph.D. student
Industrial Information and Control Systems KTH - Royal Institute of Technology
10044 Stockholm, Sweden
Web: www.ics.kth.se
E-mail: hannesh@xxxxxxxxxx

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Bus fare, train fare increase - AGAIN!
    ... maybe they'll choose the most expensive one and compare ... MP Cedric Foo is resorting to the same method of determining ... i.e. he wants to survey the profits of other ... make obscene profits at the cost of the average commuter. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Comparing survey data with different sample sizes
    ... I am trying to find a way to compare the results of two surveys ... One survey took place in 2005 and the same questions were ... account for the fact that the sample sizes are different? ... Even though the sample variances are not given, ...
    (sci.stat.math)
  • Re: creating a table with multiple columns
    ... possible responses the people ... gender of the person taking the survey. ... answers but I have no idea how to create the charts or compare the answers ... So far she has 400 surveys to compare. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • Re: Triggering an event based on two conditions
    ... Bob Waggoner wrpte: ... The Or is normally a logic operator returning True or False. ... What do you like to compare? ... Open the survey, when contains one of those values? ...