A survey on web application security

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to participate in a survey investigating the effort required to discover web application input validation vulnerabilities given different scenarios - a topic that needs further exploration. This survey is carried out by a research group from the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.

By completing this survey you will:

* Help the community to quantify relevant properties related to the discovery of web application input validation vulnerabilities.
* Be able to compare your answers to the answers of others.
* Have the chance to win a 100 USD gift certificate on Amazon.

The survey can be found at: http://surveys.ics.kth.se/WASecurity

Please contact us if you have any questions related to this study.

Thank you for your attention and sorry about the cross-posting.

Regards,
Hannes

Hannes Holm, Ph.D. student
Industrial Information and Control Systems KTH - Royal Institute of Technology
10044 Stockholm, Sweden
Web: www.ics.kth.se
E-mail: hannesh@xxxxxxxxxx

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1