Re: Maintaining CISSP

CPE credit is 1hr = 1CPE

So for every clock-hour you spent you can claim one CPE credit

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 03:35, <kartik.netsec@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I need to submit CPE for my CISSP. I have recently passed CISM, can someone help telling me on how much CPE I can quote while 'self studing'/ achieved CISM? Is there a criteria?

ISC2 says "If you have done preparation work to obtain another professional certification, which is not a certification from (ISC)²® and if this other certification is one in which you have increased your knowledge-base, then you are entitled to CPE credits for the preparation or self-study work you did to achieve this other certification."

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

--David (Kahomono)

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: Security Toolkit for dummies
    ... Subject: Security Toolkit for dummies ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Huge hidden process and port in Linux server
    ... I install rootkinhunter, chkrootkit and unhide in my local linux box. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: New FREE security tool!
    ... Hmm, only a Windows installer, and no actual source code. ... Certificate on your Apache web server. ... -- Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Botnet Servers
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Botnet Servers