Firewall logs and Event log Analyzers

I am looking for recommendations on firewall log and windows event log
analyzers. Hoping to find an inexpensive software package for the small
to mid sized business. One that I have been looking at is manage
engine, does anyone have experience with their tools?

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1