Looking for gudiance on CISSP preparation.

Hi Group,

I want to start preparing my self for CISSP exam but got confused
after searching on web and going through few old communications on
this group.

ISC announced few changes January 2012 onwards but couldn't understand
how to start preparation.

I have few certifications like CEH, GIAC-GISF,CCNA,JNCIS-sec and Qualys.

--
Regards,
FN

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1