Re: How to prevent Dos and DDoS,

Sorry to say but Ive had nothing but issues with Radware. I spent over
$200K for the appliances and they are crap
I would and will always recommend RioRey (riorey.com) their device
actually works and trust me, ive put it through its pases for the last 3
years!

Note: Im not paid by them, i dont work for them. they are simply a
vendor that i work with amongst many others such as radware, cisco,
juniper, fortinet and many more

Cheers
-Payam