Re: VPN Service

Agree on strong vpn. And it works well overseas
Sent from US Delegation BlackBerry device

----- Original Message -----
From: Voulnet [mailto:voulnet@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 06:30 PM
To: haZard0us <hazard0us.pt@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: VPN Service

StrongVPN is one good choice. You can get an OpenVPN bundle which
helps against VPN blocking. They allow changing servers too.

http://t.co/cnQetdzc

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 6:39 AM, haZard0us <hazard0us.pt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on the
web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC traffic
secure.

Any suggestions?

I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm looking
for the best security with the lower price :)

Thanks in advance
-haZ

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL
certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how
your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web
server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

[...]

  • Re: Security Toolkit for dummies
    ... Subject: Security Toolkit for dummies ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Huge hidden process and port in Linux server
    ... I install rootkinhunter, chkrootkit and unhide in my local linux box. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: New FREE security tool!
    ... Hmm, only a Windows installer, and no actual source code. ... Certificate on your Apache web server. ... -- Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate In this ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Botnet Servers
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Botnet Servers