Re: VPN Service

In the US or outside CONUS
Sent from US Delegation BlackBerry device

----- Original Message -----
From: haZard0us [mailto:hazard0us.pt@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 03:39 AM
To: security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <security-basics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: VPN Service

Hello all,

I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. My main
objective is to get secure communications while being able to search on
the web, read and create content and, most of all, can get my IM/IRC
traffic secure.

Any suggestions?

I've seen some providers - like HideMyAss, SwissVPN, etc - and i'm
looking for the best security with the lower price :)

Thanks in advance
-haZ

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

  • Re: VPN Service
    ... I'm looking for a VPN provider to encrypt my communications. ... Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: MAJOR APPLE SECURITY FLAW!!
    ... allow hackers to intercept email and other communications that are meant ... My ISP includes VPN service, but most ISPs don't offer it at all. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)