Best Commercial Security Testing tools

Hello, I'm trying to compile a list and get quotations for the best
commercial security pentesting tools, things like Metasploit Pro, Core
Impact, Acunetix.. etc

Please, give me your recommendations!

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1