DoS attacks using Exploit Pack

DoS attacks by using Exploit Pack
What is this? Exploit Pack is a next generation tool to assist you while you perform penetration testing to your workstations or servers.
Make your workstation safe by testing its security. Before hackers do.

Take a look of this tool while we perform a denial of service to a test site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dBa2jBu1XE

Exploit Pack Team
Juan Sacco
Dev Lead
http://exploitpack.com

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1